Kamik Alborg Mens Winter Snow Boot - Tan
To keep your feet comfortable on the coldest days, go with the Kamik Alborg winter boots. Waterproof, sustainable genuine leather and guaranteed to keep you warm in temperatures down to -50°C - suitable for skiing trips and wintry days at home.
Kamik mens snow boot to keep feet comfortable even on the coldest of days -50C/-58F.
Whether you’re spending the day outside watching sport, walking about the ski resort apres-ski or taking the dog out for a walk on a freezing-cold night, cold weather is no match for these winter boots.
Featuring seam-sealed waterproof construction, the Alborg boot contains genuine leather and suede, materials that greatly enhance protection against natural elements and terrain.
Kamik's Zylextra® liner delivers maximum warmth - the four-layer system wicks moisture away, conforms to your foot, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out, providing an impenetrable barrier against the cold in the heart of winter. And to top it off, it’s made in Canada, where cold is a way of life!
Kamik Alborg Mens Winter Snow Boots - Tan
- Weight: 1450 g per pair
- Height: 26 cm
- Temperature Rated: -50°C
- Upper - Waterproof nubuck leather upper with faux shearling snow collar
- Waterproof leather gusset tongue and D-ring lacing system
- 9 mm Zylextra® removable liner (77% recycled content)
- Moisture wicking lining
- Insole - Thermal barrier insole for extra warmth
- Outsole - Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell, SNOWGRIP, non-marking, synthetic rubber outsole