Camelbak Snoblast 2L Hydration Backpack - Slate Gray
Perfect for a full day on the slopes, Camelbak's hydration backpack can store lunch, layers, helmet and 2 litres of hydration
This versatile, compact pack is perfect for carrying your lunch, shed layers, ski helmet and 2 litres of hydration for a full day on the slopes. Unzip the size panels, and the SnoBlast expands to offer an extra 6 litres of storage for additional gear.
When you really want to load up, the external attachment points let you carry a helmet and snowshoes on the outside of the pack. The Therminator™ harness also keeps your insulated drinking tube zipped securely into the shoulder strap, which keeps it from freezing in cold weather.
Camelbak Snoblast 2L - Slate Grey
- Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. Insulated Tube Cover included
- Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
- Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
- Tri-Zip Access: Three-zipper design lets you unzip the side of the pack for quick access to gear stored at the bottom
- Expansion Panel: Expansion panel unzips to add more storage capacity to your pack
- Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
- Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- Quick LinK Disconnect
- Gear Capactity:21L/1280 cu in
- Pack Weight:750 g/1 lb 10 oz
- 55 x 25 x 17 cm / 21 x 10 x 6.5 in
- To fit torso:43-53 cm/17-21 in
- Back Panel:Snowshed, moulded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
- Removable 25 mm/1" stability belt
- Harness:Therminator: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
We despatch all orders within 24 hours - simply choose your delivery speed at checkout ....
|Service||Price||Estimated Delivery Time Frame|
|Second Class||£3.95||2 - 5 working days|
|First Class||£4.95||1 - 2 working days|
|Express (UK mainland)||£7.99||Next working day if ordered before 12noon|
|Express (Highland & Islands, Channel Islands)||£12.99||Next working day if ordered before 12noon|
Express is a "Next Working Day" service and delivery is only on weekdays (not bank holidays) and your order must be received before 12 noon for it to be despatched on a next working day service. Any special deliveries ordered on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on Monday and delivered on a Tuesday.
Click here for International deliveries
Returns & Exchanges
We operate a no–quibble returns policy and if you return an item within 30 days of receipt, we’ll refund you back the amount you paid for the item.
Simply notify us of your return or exchange requirements, please ensure your parcel is back to us within 30 days or 14 days for any sale items. We will refund you within 48 hours of receipt of your parcel and email you confirmation.